Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Am True to My Word

At this point, I have had perhaps 4 Hours of sleep in 4 Days. Every single moment was ecstasy for me. Torture is Good Fun. But the torture of one who has wronged you personally is something... That defies words. It fills the heart and soul with such warm fuzzy feelings. But now the fun is over. Recluse is cleaning up, Tiger is seeing to Gleeman at the Hospital... And we have had no word about his condition... And I will rest for the day. Hours as seconds of inky darkness. Will I dream? Will I remember it? Will the dreams be filled with the memories I have created these past few days? The emotional exhaustion. I am even having some memory issues again. But... It was worth it. This was Pure Joy for me.

I feel compelled to finish this... To... Find the one who specifically ordered the Killteams to hunt us. Once I find him or her and collect him/her.... Oh... The Joy may begin anew.

The blood of sinners shall stain the altars of our God, and wash clean the sins of His servants. For those that have remained true to Him, fear not. Your blood will not stain Samael's Morningstar. Already I see The Grigori preparing for the worst. A Pragmatic decision, but a wasted one. It is not you who have sinned against our God. Take up arms against God's Servants however, and you shall feel our wrath all the same.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not quite sure what it is that I am preparing for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like Proxy Christmas. If you've been a good boy, you get to live. Bad boys get their own organs stuffed into their stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I started checking around again.

    Seems like I still have time to watch the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morningstar....Y U NO POST MORE OFTEN? (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    ReplyDelete